Barack Obama campaign office opens in Phoenix, 2008/09/10, public invited
Kent Paul Dolan
2008-09-09 03:57:17 UTC
[this is a copy of an email that I received from the Obama campaign's
local organizer. xanthian]

My name is Kelly Paisley, and I am the Arizona State
Director for the Obama campaign.

I'm excited to announce that we're on the ground in
Arizona, and this Wednesday, September 10th, the
campaign is opening the doors of its new Phoenix
headquarters.

The headquarters opening is a great opportunity to
find out how you can help elect Barack in November,
meet campaign staff and fellow supporters, and learn
the strategy for November.

Join us at the Phoenix headquarters opening this
Wednesday, September 10th:

http://az.barackobama.com/AZofficeopening

Last week, John McCain and his surrogates attacked
Barack Obama and mocked the power of community
organizing. Arizona may be John McCain's home
state, but you can prove his cynicism wrong by
demonstrating the strength of this grassroots
movement on Election Day.

Supporters like you are building a powerful
grassroots organization in Arizona that has already
brought an unprecedented number of new voices into
the political process.

If you can't make it to the Phoenix headquarters
opening this Wednesday, there are still plenty of
ways to get involved with the campaign.

With less than 60 days until Election Day, November
4th, we can't afford to sit on the sidelines -- step
up your role in this campaign by knocking on doors,
making phone calls, and organizing for change in
your neighborhood.

Turn your enthusiasm for Barack into action and sign
up to volunteer:

http://az.barackobama.com/AZvol

No experience is required. Campaign staff will
provide you with all the support you need to help
Barack Obama this November.

Thank you for all that you do,

Kelly

Kelly Paisley
Arizona State Director
Obama for America

Donate: https://donate.barackobama.com/wecan

Visit: AZ.BarackObama.com | Email: ***@BarackObama.com

[sorry if this is a duplicate posting, Google Groups hiccuped on me.
xanthian]
D W
2008-09-18 21:34:52 UTC
NO-----FREAKIN-----WAY